the emo wolverine writes

Welcome to my blog :D

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Surprised :o

My cousins sent this over from America!

~Candy!!~

~Earrings!!~

There were alot of other things too but they got distributed around. My sister got a set of markers and lotion (I can't take a picture of those though cause she's put them somewhere) and I also got this little bottle of this gel thing I didn't look at carefully cause my mother sort of confiscated it.

I decided to wear one of the earrings.

~Previously wearing gold studs~

The surprise gift really made me happy :D Thanks, lovely cousins!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12175401/?claim=cvneyrk5ybr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been switching earrings around all day and admiring myself xD

      Delete

Would you like to comment? Make sure you add a link to your blog if you're new so I can check your blog out as well (: