the emo wolverine writes

Welcome to my blog :D

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pieces of Life

THIS WEEK IN SOME RANDOM PICTURES
(these pictures, in no way, sum up my entire week though, just saying)

~I got this lovely suit from my aunt :D she got it from Khaadi~

~My cousin made me this adorable bracelet, that I'm not about to take off any time soon :D~

~Got this adorable screen shot :3~

~Got the Aga Khan admission form printed today and am probably going to be reading it over and over until I somehow manage to memorize it~

~Finished "The End of Time"  episode and NOOOOO~

~This is how I study~


~this is how my friends tell me what to study xD~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to comment? Make sure you add a link to your blog if you're new so I can check your blog out as well (: