the emo wolverine writes

Welcome to my blog :D

Sunday, April 20, 2014

#99NamesOfAllah

I've been semi busy doing a project that my aunt assigned me. Basically, she's going to be doing a summer class for young children and needed some materials, so I got assigned some flash cards on three of the Ninety Nine Names of Allah. Here's what I did.



Basically, I stuck the page on the computer screen and traced the stuff with a pencil. :3 I know, it's just that I'm super lazy, alright? So anyway, I managed to pen them all out, but then I had to color them and when I turned to my siblings for the color supplies, turns out there weren't any. So that was a major dilemma. I ended up doodling everything in one go and having it absolutely ready to be colored. Then my mother and I (along with Hania and Haaris) went to buy some color pencils before going to walk to the park and as soon as I got home, I sat down to color everything. Hania helped color the names and stuff. I did the drawings myself.



Personally, I'm quite proud of the ant picture I drew. I had got the original image off of Google Images and then copied it down. It's not as vibrant as the photograph, but I still like how it turned out.

~My new masterpiece~
Anyway, I had these dropped off at my aunt's by my brother and when I met her, she told me that she really liked how I did it (except I shouldn't have stuck the images back to back) and that she'd like me to make some more. So now I've been busy drafting and penning up the next set of names. Good thing I don't have to color them. o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to comment? Make sure you add a link to your blog if you're new so I can check your blog out as well (: