the emo wolverine writes

Welcome to my blog :D

Saturday, October 18, 2014

TBC 2014 Birthday Tag!


 photo tbcbirthday_zpsca10e318.png
Click on the button to see the original post for rules and requirements.

What made you decide to take up blogging and what inspires you to write till today?
Well, I started blogging after my friend Kashaf introduced me to Blogger. We made a joint blog and it's still here, but we've stopped posting on it that much. After that, I made two or three blogs before finally settling on this current one. I've invested too much here to scrap this blog- especially after working on it for two years and having Morning design it for me. As for my current writing inspiration, it's my readers! I'd write whatever I want whenever I want, but it's seeing your views and comments that makes me put in extra effort and more creativity. Thank you!

How did you find and register on TBC? Did you find it helpful and worth recommending to others?
It took me a long time to find TBC. I remember finding Maine's blog by myself and I loved her style and content so I thought "why not follow some more teenage bloggers?". I combed through several posts and several comments before finding Teenage Blogger Central- and let me tell you that this site is definitely worth it. I joined in May and ever since then, I've followed a lot of blogs, read a variety of content and made my own blogging buddies here and there (: TBC is #KanraApproved!

What awesome blogs have you found through TBC? Link them up!

  1. Picking up the pieces
  2. Sunsets and Sundays
  3. The Fence of Stars
  4. Smiles No Matter
  5. Good Morning, Morning
  6. A Little Yarn Blossom
  7. Feed Me Books Now
Seven is okay, right *-* 

What do you liked best when you connect to bloggers your age?
I like finding how everyone has different perspectives about different things. Bloggers are like those strangers walking down the street- except you can tap into their brains and see what they're doing and if you like them, you can just follow and be permanently tapped in. Freaky? Try it out xD

What do you hope to achieve through your blog?
A personal record of my life that I can turn into an autobiography easily if I get famous B)

How do you say "Happy Birthday Teenage Blogger Central!" in your language?
Saalgirah Mubarak, Teenage Blogger Central! (I have no idea what Blogger or Central would be in Urdu. I also think Teenage would have to be translated into something along the lines of youth or young people)


*Other Updates*
I'm going to finally post the third and last part of The Ideal Blogger Series next week-ish.
I have another medical college interview on Wednesday.
I've signed up for helping out at a teaching program for the duration of next week.
I think that's all for now (:

4 comments:

  1. HI! I defintley want to do this tag it seems like fun!! Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger tag

    http://perksofbeingreaders.blogspot.com/2014/10/blogtober-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autobiography XD XD
    That's cool :P :P

    Neal Kind
    Daily Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love TBC toooooo. And you're sort of the one who introduced me to it, so yayy thank you for that :D And I love this post, cause I agree on almost everything you said XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. hikedatabase.com/united-states/hiking-in-rhode-island/

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to comment? Make sure you add a link to your blog if you're new so I can check your blog out as well (: