the emo wolverine writes

Welcome to my blog :D

Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Ramadan Diaries: Third Ashrah

Here's the third installment of my Ramadan Diaries. I am posting this pretty late because the last few days of Ramadan were pretty busy and then Eid is entirely another affair as well.

This week, I finished a couple of books and struck them off my reading list.
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Sekret by Lindsay Smith

I also went to the Academy regularly, including the Sunday of 20th July. I was also supposed to go on the Sunday of 27th July but the timings were changed from 9am-1pm to 730am-1030am and I was like "They're totally asking us not to come so I'm not going, haha"

You can get a better look at my week by seeing my planner. I have always kept a planner but after seeing a couple of blogs with really cute and adorable planners I thought I'd neaten mine up a bit so it actually looks like a neat planner instead of a bunch of scribbles and crossing over on words.


I've color coded it a bit. The light blue is for the "important thing about today" which in this week's case was the date of the Islamic calender. Purple is for the tests I would have at the academy. Blue is for my study plan and the orange is every thing extra, like books, shopping and episodes.

On Thursday, we had went to a lot of shops to look for clothes for Eid and I got a dress too. I'd show you a picture of me wearing it but that isn't very possible because I don't have a full length mirror and also I'd never be satisfied with some one else taking the pictures.


I wore this with the dupatta as a scarf and my black jeans underneath this because the dress came without trousers.

Oh, we also met this cat on the roof before Iftar one day.

~Gave kitty some milk~

~Gave kitty some meat but kitty not interested~

Oh, and I also started making a pinata for the Family Variety show we were having on the second day of Eid- but I'll describe that more on the next post xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to comment? Make sure you add a link to your blog if you're new so I can check your blog out as well (: