Monday, January 9, 2017

Archive

no, I'm not archiving this blog. I was going through my old blog- the old "the emo wolverine writes". It's still up, just the URL has been changed. Anyway, I had originally thought about revamping some of the posts there and publishing them here, but I don't think 'the emo wolverine writes' has content that can be revamped and put on 'The Lunar Descent'.

I mean, don't get me wrong, they're both my blogs and I really like what I've written there. But 'the emo wolverine writes' is basically me word vomiting about things that have happened to me. It's literally a diary- sometimes in the form of pictures, sometimes in the form of narrations and skits. That's not what The Lunar Descent is, not anymore.

I just browsed through some of my own latest posts and I'm not sure how to categorize my blog haha. But anyway, here are a couple of interesting posts worth reading that I dug up from my old blog.



Like, excuse me, I do not exist for studying, are you trying to pretend my summer vacations don't exist, do I look like a nerd to you. - [ source ]

So, lesson learned is DON'T EVEN BOTHER TRYING TO WIN BACK FRIENDS WHO DON'T EVEN CARE because no one is going to notice the effort you put in, no one is going to notice how you gathered up the courage, no one is going acknowledge that you tried. [ source ]


Well, let's start by a simple rant on my MCAT classes. First of all, I have English. And let me tell you, when I sit in that English class, I feel like I am an illiterate savage who butchers the English language every time I open my mouth. [ source ]


Mossi: Oh, I had my bag here. I don't know where it went. Were you the one with the bomb?

Me: *blanched* Ah. Yes, it was me. Of course it was me. [ source

I hope you guys enjoy reading those posts! Let me know if you'd like to see more content like that (spammed tumblr textposts and GIFs) instead of the text heavy style I've been keeping up on this blog. Anyway, have a nice day!

twitter || bloglovin' || instagram >

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I reaalllly wanna read these, but it says permission denied :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your old blog looks so different. I'm actually surprised you still have it up. I deleted my whole blog, so I can start of fresh. Lol I just couldn't deal with the fact that there is a whole another blog written by me just sitting there out there.

    Maybe do throwback blogs once in awhile? I wish I saved my old blogs as there were some that I really did like.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and leave a link.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...