Monday, December 5, 2016

5 Reasons 2 Hire me

If you've been following me on twitter, you might be a little confused as to what I'm up to. One day, I'll post an ad for hiring a personal assistant, the next day I'll be complaining about how I can't seem to be able to save money.

So of course! The obvious answer was to get a job! Cause that way I could hire a personal assistant (or at least be able to pay them in the candy and dinner they deserve) as well as have money to spend instead of save. The next question was; how do I get a job?

I thought a lot about it and then I remembered that you can sell anything on the internet, so I decided to market myself out and try to get an easy job, right? Especially since I've signed up on websites like freelancer.com and odesk.com but can't ever seem to find a job that fits my requirements, in terms of skill needed and time given.

Here, ladies and gentlemen, are 5 reasons why YOU should hire me + a bonus reason.


1. I'm creative.
Look at me! I run a blog! Have you looked at my instagram page! I have a theme there! Let me show you my art journals!

2. I'm flexible.
Have you seen a medical student blogging painting tweeting and studying for the USMLE at the same time? No, right? There we go.

3. I'm experienced.
Please, I'm blogging here and simultaneously running my society's instagram page while just having finished compiling a booklet for them which I did right after I entered data for a bunch of questionnaires and also got a couple of histories taken and submitted. Got a job? 900% chance I've done it before and tweeted while I was at it.

4. Help a future doctor out.
Listen! If you give me a job, I'm automatically in your contact list. You know what that means? Your kid gets a cold? You call me up and I'm giving you a free telephone consultation. Do you know how valuable a telephone consultation is? I'm saving you a trip to your neighborhood clinic and that's saving you a good two hours and quite a bit of money. Trust me, I'm a valuable investment.

5. Equivalent exchange; work vs money.
We're both getting what we want? You get me to do stuff for you and I get money to go buy myself some books. Completely a win win situation.

6. I can make nice graphics.
Get me to draw for you or something. Some of the stuff I make isn't actually all that bad! 

And there we have it, 5+1 reasons why you should hire me. Have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. Seems like your life is quite the balancing act at the moment. But, you seem very talented and very capable in many aspects- including time management. It sounds like who ever hires you would be lucky to have you.

    Good luck with your search!
    Steph

    www.socialspying.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why, but I really love this post!
    Also loooove your logos and the design work on this blog :D

    Ritz,
    www.theritzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and leave a link.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...