Saturday, August 27, 2016

Blog Break!

Hey guys. You may have noticed that I'm behind my schedule again (I'm supposed to post on Mondays and Friday but lo and behold, today is Saturday).

Anyway, I've been off from school since Wednesday but it's for studying for my finals. I'm starting to have a tough time studying and writing together so I decided to give blogging a break. It won't be long, just a few weeks and in the mean time, I'll be writing down ideas and stuff (cause we all know how exams bring forth tons of brand new ideas, just when we can't carry them out) and I'll be back with tons of posts and hopefully, no more skewed schedules!

I won't be completely gone though. You can find me rambling away on twitter (@optic_chiasma), occasionally posting on Instagram (@thelunardescent) and probably playing games on Steam (@Miasmedic). I might even show up on Snap-chat to rant a bit (@KanraKhan).

Anyway, hope you guys have a great time. I'll be lurking around here, reading catching up on blog posts and comments. Oh and there's going to be a scheduled post for 5th September 2016, so look out for that! Have a nice day :)

Blogging Hiatus: Saturday, 27th August 2016 --> Friday, 7th October 2016
Product Review Post Scheduled for Monday, 5th September 2016

5 comments:

  1. :) I understand you completely (maybe not fully because I cannot compare my schedule to a med student's), but don't worry too much because studying and personal life should come first! I'm taking a almost-year-long unannounced blogging break, just popping by once a month to show everyone I'm still alive and disappearing back into my cave again. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a relaxing and productive break! <3

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, good luck for your finals! I completely understand what you mean; when I went back to university I took a hugeee break from blogging because it really can get to be too much. I hope you have a really productive break and I'm excited to see your poss when you return :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally get what you mean about all the ideas coming during exam season, it's infuriating! But I normally just keep a list of all my ideas for a rainy day.
    Good luck with your finals! and have a good break, your studies take priority :)

    -Crystal
    You're Just Right

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and leave a link.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...