Sunday, March 1, 2015

February 2015!

We're back to the beginning of a new month! March is here- and you know what that means? Spring! And you know what spring means? Summer! And you know what summer means!
Cockroaches.
I really wish I could keep February going just so I don't have to face those disgusting little bugs.

Anyway- back to the wrap up! Here are some posts I wrote this month:
Embryology: The Origin
Sorrow Not Mine
Take a Look at my Notebook?
H is for Heme

Here are some pictures I uploaded on tumblr and instagram:
Bought a new bag. I was really surprised when Guyton and Hall fit into it!

Here's a flow chart I made for the physiology test I had on Thursday.

Here's the doodling I've been doing on the back of my study guide which, indeed, is red.

This is how I explain concepts to my eight year old brother so I understand them myself.

I get random compliments about my notes :)

And then there was SIST'15!

Here are the pages from my planner for February 2015:
This is the calender page.

First week of February.

Second week of February.

Third week of February

Fourth week of February

I have not been writing in my journal consistently, however. There are only three entries for February and I'm going to try writing more in March and then merge the two journals together.

And last thing before I end this post! Here's a quote from one of my most favorite movie ever!

 Now, you and I are the only thing standin' between that ugly bastard and a city of 2 million people! Now we have a choice here: we either sit and wait, or we take these flare guns and do something really stupid. -Pacific Rim  

So how did your February go?



9 comments:

  1. I just love your notes!
    Pacific Rim how awesome is that movie I'm glad they're making a sequal of it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous photos! And I'm constantly impressed by your notes, I wish that I could be half as organized as you ♥
    Have a lovely March!
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those notes are awesome. I wish I could be as organized as you :D. I love those doodles, they look just like mehndi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lot of beautiful photos! Those doodle are beautiful. How did you draw them? Your artist skills are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those doodles of yours are amazing! I used to doodle, but nothing so beautiful as that. You even have awesome doodles on your calendar! And wow you're organised with your planner. My diary languishes in a safe place with barely a note on the pages. I think I could stand to take a leaf out of your book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are very artistic! I do that as well- I always explain something I have to study to my younger sister in order to help me revise. Isn't it strange how much easier it becomes when you've taught it to somebody else? Loved the review, wish I'd been as productive as you have this February! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such beautiful drawings. Your planner is so beautiful. I have shared your entry on my Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SisterlyYours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Assalamu Alaykum!

    you really are an organized, creative someone haha. compare dto my cluttered works, I feel ashamed showing my work table and papers and stuffs. And hey that doodle is really awesome @_@ And who did that Calligraphy thing? Cooowwl!

    Keep up the work and stay cheerful! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that diagram of the electron transport chain? I couldn't tell—if not, oops. XD Anyway, it sounds like you had a great February and your designs and drawings are just so beautifullllll. Have a good March!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and leave a link.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...