Friday, February 20, 2015

Take a Look at my Notebook?

"Wow, those are amazing notes!"
"They look printed!"
"Your handwriting is amazing"
"I just love your notes"

Now since I've had my ego fed to contentment by several classmates this week, I've decided to spam you guys with lots of pictures until I actually type out the post I had in mind! So just enjoy these pictures from the journal I'm using for this module. It's different from the ones I used in the last modules.

First Module: Loose sheets and a binder
Second Module: Margin-less local brand of notebook (I love the fact that there's no margin and the paper quality is fantastic)
Current Module: Five-Star wide ruled notebook (the paper looks really flimsy but it's actually pretty strong- my pointers don't blot on it)

Anyway, I just took pictures of the mildly interesting pages.
The writing arsenal- pencil, pen and pointer!

I love sticking on the colored tabs.

Tables are cool.

Yes, I love tables.

Messy stem cell family tree.

Some random drawings of Hb and stuff cause I didn't want to write it all out.

What is this random piece of paper doing stuck on the page?

Well, it's just some more stuff I had to fit in after I had written the notes.

Oh look, sticky notes are really cool too~

Yes, I have lots of colored sticky stuff.

And there you have it. A gallery of my notes. My writing size is slightly small, normally, but it looks even smaller here. That's because the page is wide ruled. Also, I leave lots of space everywhere so I can add more writing/sticky notes on the sides.

Oh, by the way. I'm going to be puking highlighter rainbows on these when it's time for revision- so they definitely aren't going to stay perfect like this forever!

That's about it- have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Wow OuO
    You work so hard :)
    Keep the hard work up :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awesome! And kinda inspiring actually, makes me want to study something! >u<
    Yes, keep it up because you seem to be doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh! I've got terrible handwriting. It's literally unreadable. I once did the handwriting tag and I was nearly too scared to share it with the world. But yours is beautiful, and so unique. I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS SO AWESOME.
    I love pretty notes like this, it's so much easier to read. Does it take quite a bit of time? I usually end up just jamming everything I need onto the page, because of lack of time to play with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your notes are amazing! Mine are so messy compared to yours ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely. having pretty notes must be very inspirational when the time comes to learn it all, and I bet it's easier to remember too! Also I am obsessed with stationary/ nice handwriting (even though I don't have particularly nice writing myself, sadly) so this post really satisfied me in a weird way XD

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and leave a link.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...