Thursday, January 8, 2015

App Review: Momentum

AssalamuAlaikum! (Peace be on you!)
(I'm just going to stick with this greeting. Subah bakhair doesn't seem to be working for me)
I've recently found this amazing Chrome extension that I want to share with you guys. It's called "Momentum" and basically, when you open up a new tab on Google Chrome, you get something like this.
That's a whole lot of stuff in one place if you look closely. Here's what you get-
  • a scenic photograph
  • a personal greeting 
  • a motivational quote
  • your current location
  • the current temperature
  • the current time
  • a drop down to-do-list
  • your focus for the day 
What do I think of this extension? I think it's one of the best things I've downloaded on my pc. There's something really motivating when you see such refreshing pictures every day and the fact that my own laptop is saying "Good evening, Kanra." just cheers me up. (Although, the "what is your main focus for today" question makes me feel obligated to get my books out and study. Technically a good thing).
Here's the link to the Chrome Web Store if you're interested in downloading this free extension!

8 comments:

  1. I WANT THAT. Now I must download Chrome. Don't need it, but I need it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I need this! It looks so useful. I'm downloading this now. Thanks for telling me. I was seriously missing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alaikum Assalam..(That's how it is said right?I've heard my Muslim friends say that to each other)..
    One advice these extension can sometimes make chrome slow :D
    Windows 8.1?Does it work fine?Mine sucks,it is so slow at processing D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitely going to download this! :D #suchaprettyscreen #icannotdeal I've always been bored of the plain white page whenever I open up a new tab HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is nice, but I have windows 7 so i think it'll make mine incredibly slow. Will download it over summer vacations when i get 8.1. :'< (i tried downloading it but it just went on and on)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really nice! Thank you for sharing ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to admit this is REALLY cool. I immediately downloaded it and I am amazed. I swear it's always the smallest things that get me. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely need this in my life! I swear if I had known about this sooner, I would have gotten a lot more sleep! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and leave a link.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...