Sunday, December 28, 2014

Your Year in Review

In the previous post, I talked about doing a blog party, based on the wonderful questions found HERE. There are fifty questions and I'm going to try keeping it concise and to the point. Let's start!


Your 2014

1.What one event, big or small, are you going to tell your grandchildren about?
>>Got into med school :D

2.If you had to describe your 2014 in 3 words, what would they be?
>> Exciting, tough and new

3.What new things did you discover about yourself?
>> I talk a lot when I'm nervous.

4.What single achievement are you most proud of?
>> Got into med school xD

5.What was the best news you received?
>> When I got into med school :D

6.What was your favourite place that you visited in 2014?
>> Probably Nowshera, where we stopped on our (canceled) trip to Chitral.

7.Which of your personal qualities turned out to be the most helpful this year?
>> Perseverance.

8.Who was your number one go-to person that you could always rely on?
>> My dad.

9.Which new skills did you learn?
>> Embroidering letters? idk.

10.What, or who, are you most thankful for?
>> Everybody xD but of course, all thanks go to Allah.

11.If someone wrote a book about your life in 2014, what kind of genre would it be? A comedy, love story, drama, film noir or something else?
>> One of those feel good movies like "Akeelah and the Bee" or something xD

12.What was the most important lesson you learnt in 2014?
>> It's okay to not be okay.

13.Which mental block(s) did you overcome?
>> I didn't over come anything. I just go to sleep to totally avoid it.

14.What 5 people did you most enjoy spending time with?
>> Hmm... Lilly, Lalie, Sam, Ilene and Maheen.

15.What was your biggest break-through moment career-wise?
>> Interviews.

16.How did your relationship to your family evolve?
>> Apparently I'm a big girl now.

17.What book or movie affected your life in a profound way?
>> Can we talk about how awesome Attack on Titan is.

18.What was your favourite compliment that you received this year?
>> I'm not usually on the receiving ends of compliments.

19.What little things did you most enjoy during your day-to-day life?
>>Drinking coffee xD

20.What cool things did you create this year?
>> I made my awesome planner :D

21.What was your most common mental state this year (e.g. excited, curious, stressed)?
>> Probably anxiety o.o

22.Was there anything you did for the very first time in your life this year?
>> Interviews. Never gave them before.

23.What was your favourite moment spent with your friends?
>> Definitely SIST'13

24.What major goal did you lay the foundations for?
>> Getting into med school? (I sound really obsessed with med school o.o)

25.Which worries turned out to be completely unnecessary?
>> Getting into med school xD I mean, I knew I'd get in but I kept having second thoughts about myself and my abilities.

26.What experience would you love to do all over again?
>> Cut my hair xD It was fun.

27.What was the best gift you received?
>> My iPhone o.o

28.How did your overall outlook on life evolve?
>> I'm a big girl now :D

29.What was the biggest problem you solved?
>> I'm not sure...

30.What was the funniest moment of your year, one that still makes it hard not to burst out laughing when you think about it?
>> There have been lots of funny moments with my friends. I can't remember all of them so I can't really say xD

31.What purchase turned out to be the best decision ever?
>> My latest stationary haul xD

32.What one thing would you do differently and why?
>>Maybe if I had studied FSc better I could've gotten into a government college.

33.What do you deserve a pat on the back for?
>>Getting into med school xD

34.What activities made you lose track of time?
>> Facebook, twitter, DOTA 2, and stuff.

35.What did you think about more than anything else?
>> The future ;-; and whether I could actually be a doctor or not.

36.What topics did you most enjoy learning about?
>> Psychology has been and always will be my favorite subject. (that I didn't get an A on it is a different story)

37.What new habits did you cultivate?
>> Writing in my planner and blogging regularly.

38.What advice would you give your early-2014 self if you could?
>> STUDEEHH AND DONT WORREEH ABOUT IT

39.Did any parts of your self or your life do a complete 180 this year?
>> Nope, I'm quite stubborn.

40.What or who had the biggest positive impact on your life this year?
>> Difficult question- I'm not sure.

Your 2015

41.What do you want the overarching theme for your 2015 to be?
>> Better than Before.

42.What do you want to see, discover, explore?
>> I'd like to see the operating theater in action and stuff o.o

43.Who do you want to spend more time with in 2015?
>> I'd like to get to know my class better.

44.What skills do you want to learn, improve or master?
>> Time juggling.

45.Which personal quality do you want to develop or strengthen?
>> My creativity.

46.What do you want your everyday life to be like?
>> I want to have a goal every day and work and be super productive and look back at the end of the day and say "wow this was worth it"

47.Which habits do you want to change, cultivate or get rid of?
>> My habits of sleeping late and waking up late need to be eXtErMiNaTeD *dalek voice*.

48.What do you want to achieve career-wise?
>> Pass my first year professional exams ;-;

49.How do you want to remember the year 2015 when you look back on it 10/20/50 years from now?
>> Probably as that jump start to the world of medicine.

50.What is your number one goal for 2015?
>> Emerge out a better person in as many aspects as possible.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Whew! That was pretty long! If you joined this blog tag, make sure you share your post on twitter! Hashtag it as #YourYearInReview so I can retweet and read your posts :D 

*Credits to the fifty questions goes to into-mind.com and the link to the post is here.

6 comments:

  1. Haha brilliant answers XD
    I was so anxious when I was waiting for my engineering exams result! I can see how you'd be for your medical O_O
    Happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading this! :D I feel sad the year's about to end tho :l

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post! The New Year is exciting...but scary too! ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review of 2014! :) It's always good to reflect on the year and think about the future. Getting into med school is definitely a great achievement you should be proud of. InshaAllah, 2015 will be as successful for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great that you got into med school!. I'm happy you're doing what you love. Hope that in 2015 you achieve even more success and have a great year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh congrats of med school! This is a great idea for a post, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and leave a link.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...