Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Flash Back- 2014

I'm sure most of you have heard about the recent terrorist attack that was carried out in Peshawar, Pakistan. I'm not going to go into details, but it's just that awareness is necessary. Speaking from personal experience, spending time on the internet makes you a feel a little alienated from the rest of the world and little information tidbits help keep you updated about what's going on. (Then again, if you follow me on twitter, you probably got spammed by tweets hash tagged #PeshawarAttack)

Since you decided to spend five minutes of your time to read this post, why don't you add a little prayer too- for all the departed souls, for their heart broken parents, for families ripped apart and for people who just desire peace.

Thanks. It means a lot.

Now on to the actual thing. 2015 is about six days away and I figured it was a good idea to revise the resolutions I had for this year before moving on to next year. Here's a blogpost I wrote on 31st December, 2013.

Now here's what I've accomplished so far out of this list.

But no, let's talk about the good stuff that's happened!

I did pass my A Levels with flying colors!


I did get into med school!

I did blog regularly and got a lot of readers!

I did make a couple of new friends- off and online!

I have stopped using my phone as a gaming device! (somewhat)

I AM sitting and relaxing after finally getting into med school!


I think that makes 2014 a pretty successful year, don't you think? How's has your year been? I'm going to be doing another post about this with Neal Kind, basing the content on THIS POST. Care to join the blog party?

*The blog screenshots are from my old blog "the emo wolverine writes" and you won't find those posts anywhere.
*The picture spam is from my Instagram.

7 comments:

  1. I double tripled back on that 2nd image XD lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! My year has been an insanely wild ride. :) I'll join the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I didn't hear about the terrorist attack :l That's awful.

    On a second note, I love the photos. Photo love *_*

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you've accomplished a LOT in 2014!
    The blog party sounds fun, I think I'll join :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joining the party, a little late as usual :)
    I think you accomplished a lot of great things this year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on all of your accomplishments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's extremely horrible and sad what happened in Peshawar. May all the souls of those who've passed rest in peace.
    Congrats on achieving your goals! I hope that more success comes your way for the following year! :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and leave a link.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...